Friday 18 July 2014

Awesome

I love creating unexpected combinations, by mixing pieces of clothing that you wouldn't initially combine. When you find as awesome pieces as these, you don't need so much else!
So here they are: my faves the bathing suit and the shorts.

 
I could not wait to show you my lovely dog. His name is Boris. I adopted him at his 4 years. I just took care of him for 5 weeks. Since that long 5 weeks of care, he has been my shadow. If you want to get a dog, I should recommend Friese stabij. They have so warm charecter.






 
Have an awesome weekend!
 
* * * Outfit * * *
The bathing suit: Hunkemöller
Shoes: Thanks to Zara
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Simply stunning, my dear! Great one piece swimsuit... I found them so much more chic than classic bikiny. Have to get myself one too now... Just got a LAPPE surgery;) hugs from Sicily.J.

Unknown said...

Díky za pěkný komentář a baječný pokec! LAPPE za par tydnu nebude vidět. Věř mi! Dělala jsem jich několik. Ty budeš pořád 'chic' ve všech plavkách :) Pozdrav do Sicílie! Opatruj se Kočko! Monča

Unknown said...

Amazing top!!! You look stunning as always xxx
You are welcome to visit my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/