Sunday 14 September 2014

Gent, where?

Reporting from Gent, guys!
I´m here! Exactly where I want to be..
 
 

 
 
 
A new city in a new country and a new place for me to call home! Thinking back on the last two years, when I´ve lived in The Netherlands, what I´ve accomplished, how I´ve changed and the fantastic and challenging things that happened to me. It´s amazing how a new culture, shines on you in a different light and makes you more open minded person.  As someone who is willing to consider ideas, opinions and arguments purely on own merit. I´m wonder, what this city and it´s culture bring to me. I´ll start with eating chocolate and enjoying meating new people.
I´m a big lover of Chocolate!
 
HAPPY SUNDAY OUT THERE!
 
 
* * * Outfit * * *
Blazer: Reserved
Bottom: Mango dress
Hat: Thanks to H&M


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope it will be everything you wish for and more������wish you all the luck in the world for your new life!

Unknown said...

You are 'fantastic' 😍! Thanks!!! 😘