Friday 19 September 2014

Special Edition: "Ambachtelijke specialiteiten"

These shops have something great in it! One of the shops here in Gent reminded me the times of my studies, when I had a summer job in a bakery. I have to say, It's really hard work. What's nice is that smell.
This shop has a special atmosphere all over there. I like to go to such trade, where a few pieces are made from their ingredients with a unique recipe. Actually, throughout the day you go to pick up a bit of something for what someone has worked all day long.
 

Big Thanks! You were so kind and polite.
I'll come back again!
 


I enjoyed.............
 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

what a lovely store,
cute entry <3

Hope you may visit my blog,too
Your Amely Rose from:
http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

Unknown said...

Amely Rose, thanks! I'll be glad to visit your blog. <3

Eniwhere Fashion said...

So beautiful shop!!! Kisses (and thank you for visit),
Eni

http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

StyleAuthor said...

The Shop has such an is adorable and cozy design. Great blog post :) PS: Your last picture looks absolutely delicious.

Unknown said...

Thank You Ladies for such amazing comments! I appreciate it! <3

Unknown said...

Yummy, I always plan all my bakery trips on Saturday mornings so I can enjoy the sweet scent and eat as much treat as I want lol.

http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Exactly! An American study found that those who regularly enjoyed eating sweets were no more likely to become overweight or suffer a heart attack than those who abstained! So no need to worry! Enjoy your next Saturday Chiamaka Abasilim!