Thursday 16 October 2014

Fashion revolution

Foto: Nubian skin / Instagram
 
Everyone is so unique! You, you and all of you. That's the reason, why I was searching, whether there is anything new in fashion. And this is it. The color of lingerie must match the colof of the skin. Fashion can be as a research, each day is something new going out of there. Now each woman with all types of skin-tone can find her skin color lingerie and can feel very special.
 
"Protection for gangs, clubs and nations
Causing grief in human relations
It's a turf war on a global scale
I'd rather hear both sides of the tale
See, it's not about races - just places, faces
Where your blood comes from is where your space is
I've seen the bright get duller
I'm not going to spend my life being a color"
text: the song Black or White by Michael Jackson
 
 
Click here to find your lingerie :)
 
 
I am going to search my skin-tone.
 
Thanks to my two friends, Adama from Gambia and Kim from The Netherlands.
 Exotic women, who inspire and motivate others.
 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice subject! Lovely!!!